31 oct 2012

LACE TOP AND PENCIL SKIRT



English: Hello!! How have you been? For me It's a Wonderful Week!  I started today with a renewed enthusiasm, feeling so grateful for the people who are journeying with me and I feel very proud for their achievements, I always like to say thank you, for the things I have now, and not worry about tomorrow, and one of those things that makes me so happy every day, is this blog, and read all your comments, thanks for that: D

Español: Hola!! Como han estado? déjenme platicarles que para mí ha sido una maravillosa semana! Comencé el día de hoy con un entusiasmo renovado, sintiéndome muy agradecida por esas personas que caminan conmigo y muy orgullosa los logros que alcanzan.
Soy de esas personas a las que les gusta agradecer por lo que tienen ahora y no preocuparse por el mañana, y una de esas cosas que me hacen muy feliz cada dia es este blog, y leer esos comentarios tan lindos, muchas gracias por eso: D.


English: But well.. After sharing with you some deep thoughts, I will like to show you this look, that I have to admit, I always have to face some technical problems with the skirt, hehe, because, everytime I wear it after 10 secs it looks wrinkled... and i hate it! But what can I do? As Tim Gunn so righteous always declare: Make it work LOL.

Español: Pero bueno, después de haberles compartido mis sentimientos jeje, les quiero mostrar este look, que debo admitir, que siempre enfrento problemas técnicos con esta falda hehe, porque cada vez que la uso, después de 10 segundos ya luce arrugada… y es un fastidio! Pero bueno, que puedo hacer? Como dice el buen Tim Gunn: Haz que funcione haha!!


English: I already wore this top before with this look, but this top is one of my favs right now, is one of those garments that you can combine it with almost all!

This time, I´m wearing a skirt by Stop with a top by Zara and handmade necklace XX. My watch is by Guess, handbag by Michael Kors, and my shoes are by Le chateau.

Español: Ya había usado esta blusa con este look, pero lo que me sucede con ella es que se ha convertido en una de mis favoritas, es una de esas prendas que puedes combinar con casi todo!
Esta vez, llevo una falda de Stop con una blusa de Zara y un collar hecho a mano XX. Mi reloj es Guess, la bolsa es Michael Kors y mis Zapatos son de Le chateau.

Kisses!






Photographer: Paco Llamas

11 comentarios:

  1. Que guapa!! Me encanta el top!! :)

    un beso!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Estas guapisima!!!Me encanta el look.
    Un besazo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear, you look amazing!
    Thanks for your comment!
    Sure we can follow eachother.
    Is gfc and blogloving ok? Get back to me and follow if you are in!

    milna89.blogspot.com
    *********************

    ResponderEliminar
  4. la blusa es realmente bonita¡¡¡¡ y es de bien nacido ser agradecido¡¡¡besos laura
    http://fashionhadas.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow amazing pictures, love the pop of color on your outfit! just stumbled upon your blog! would love it if we followed each other?? let me know :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Very stylish! love the color details! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hola,
    Me encanta el collar babero! Es precioso! Yo me he vuelto adicta a las perlas. ;)
    Un beso,
    Cristina.
    http://blog-andcoffee.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I LOVE your style and you're so beautiful!! Want to follow each other?

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. me gusta mucho el cuello!! te invito a que conozcas mi blog

    laflordelys.com

    Helena

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Me encantaron todos los looks!! todos padrisimosss Liz! Cuando vienen a Aguas?? Soy Mini...saludos! :)

    ResponderEliminar

leave your comments and suggestions :)